1 Revelation of YaHUShA haMashiach, [ “haMashiach” meaning “the consecrated” ] which ALaHYM [^1] [ meaning “strong Authority” ] gave Him [ YaHUShA the consecrated ] TO show His servantS [ “that are in Asia” see verse 4 / and also read Amos 3:7 ] what HAS TO take place with SPEED. [ i.e. show those in Asia “what has to take place with speed” – after those in Asia ] And He [ ALaHYM ] signified it [ that which He has showned ] by sending His [ ALaHYM’s ] messenger [ singular ] to His [ YaHUShA’s ] servant YaHuchanan, [ so YaHuchanan is also regarded as a servant and a servant is regarded as a prophet] [^2]
2. who bore witness to the Word [ "singular" Referring to the the Name “YaHUaH” ] of ALaHYM [ “Strong Authority” ] and the witness of YaHUSHA Messiah [ "Messiah" or "haMoshiach" meaning "the consecrated” ] – TO ALL HE [ "he" referring to YaHuchanan ] SAW.
3. Blessed is he (( who reads )) and those (( who hear )) the words of THIS (( prophecy )) AND (( guard )) what is written in it [ in THIS prophecy ] , for the time is near.
4. YaHuchanan, (( TO THE )) seven [ 7 ] assemblies [ Ephesos, Smurna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to Laodikeia ] that are [ where? ] IN ASIA : [ Kepha also spoken to the chosen strangers of dispersion in Asia, read Kepha Aleph 1:1 ] Favour to you [ to those in Asia ] and peace from Him [ "Him" referring to YaHUaH the Father BECAUSE verse 4 is a continuation on verse 5 which says “AND FROM YaHUShA” ] who is and who was and who is coming AND FROM the seven [ 7 ] Spirits [ … ] that are before His [ ALaHYM’s ] throne,
5. AND FROM YaHUShA Messiah [ “YaHUShA the consecrated” ] , the trustworthy witness, the first-born from the dead, [ find Scripture to strengthen this statement… ] and the ruler of the sovereignS of the earth. [ not only is He the “trustworthy witness” but also “the first-born from the dead” and also “ruler of the sovereigns of the earth” ] To Him [ YaHUShA ] who loved us and washed us from our sins in His [ YaHUShA’s ] own blood,
6. and has made [ who? ] US (( sovereigns )) AND (( priests )) to His [ YaHUShA’s ] ALaHYM and Father, [ YaHUaH ] to Him [ YaHUShA ] be esteem and rule [ See Luke 1:33 - please note: “the house of Ya’aqob” ] forever and ever. Amĕn. [ “Amĕn” meaning “that I believe it,” and / or that “it should come to pass” and in many instances translated as “Verily, Verily”. Pronunciation: “ah-mein” as appose to “amen” ]
7. See, He [ YaHUShA ] is coming with the clouds [ the way you see him go so he shall return… ] and every eye shall see Him [ YaHUShA ], even they who pierced Him [ because they will be resurrected before the great and fearful day of YaHUaH, see DaniAL 12: 2 ] . And ((( all ))) the tribes [ … ] of the earth shall mourn because of Him [ whom they have pierced ]. Yea, Amĕn. [ meaning “that I believe it,” and / or that “it should come to pass” and in many instances translated as “Verily, Verily”. Pronunciation: “ah-mein” as appose to “amen” ]
8 “I am the ‘Aleph’ [ א ] and the ‘Taw’ [ ת ] [ אתH853 ] [ Just as the phrase "heaven and earth" is an idiomatic expression meaning "all of creation", the phrase "aleph and tav" is an idiomatic expression meaning "the whole of the Alephbet," the one behind all the languages ] , Beginning and End,” says [ who? ] YaHUaH “who is and who was and who is to come, the almighty.” [ “AL” ] [ We know from the previous verse ( 7 ) that it is YaHUShA who is coming, but in this verse we can clearly see that He is coming not with his earthly name "YaHUShA" or "ImmanuAL" which is merely prophetic in nature, but rather with His inherited name “YaHUaH” as it appear in the above Scripture! ]
9 I, YaHuchanan, (( both )) your brother and cosharer in pressure AND IN the reign AND endurance of YaHUShA Messiah, CAME TO BE [… Hebrew expression ] (( on )) the island that is called Patmos [ meaning “my killing” ] for the Word [ a reference to either that which he had to deliver to the assemblies or the Singular word “YaHUaH” ] of ALaHYM [ “Strong Authority” ] AND FOR the witness of YaHUShA Messiah. [ i.e. YaHuchanan came to be on the island for 1. the Word and for 2. the witness of YaHUShA “to all he saw” – see verse 2. I also urge you to read a book entitled "The Most important Word" from Johann D Moller in order to share more light on the "Singular" Word in Scripture. ]
10 I came to be in the Spirit ON THE DAY OF YaHUaH, [ VERY IMPORTANT ] and I heard behind me a loud voice, as [ metaphor ] of a trumpet, [ indicating the time when he was “in the day of YaHUaH” and it will become evident later on in this study! ]
11. saying,“I am [ YaHUShA ] the ‘Aleph’ [ א ] and the ‘Taw’,[ ת ] [ אתH853 ] [Just as the phrase "heaven and earth" is an idiomatic expression meaning "all of creation," the phrase "aleph and tav" is an idiomatic expression meaning "the whole of the alephbet." ] the First and the Last,” and, “Write in A book WHAT YOU SEE [ i.e. YaHuchanan had to write the things he saw “on the day of YaHUaH” - see verse 10 ] and send IT [ that which he saw ] to the seven [ 7 ] assemblies of Asia – to Ephesos [ situated where? And meaning? ] and to Smurna [ situated where? And meaning? ] and to Pergamos [ situated where? And meaning? ] and to Thyatira [ situated where and meaning? ] and to Sardis [ situated where and meaning? ] and to Philadelphia [ situated where and meaning? ] and to Laodikeia.” [ situated where and meaning? ]
12 And I [ YaHuchanan ] turned to see the voice which spoke with me. And having turned, I saw seven [ 7 ] golden lampstands, [ referring to the 7 Assemblies ( a picture of a Menorah’s ) - see verse 20 ]
13 and IN THE MIDST of the seven [ 7 ] lampstands [ “7 Assemblies” in Ephesos, Smurna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to Laodikeia ] One like [ metaphor ] the Son of Aḏam, [ referring to YaHUShA ] dressed in a robe down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. [^3]
14 And His [ YaHUShA’s ] head and hair were white as white wool, as snow and His [ YaHUShA’s ] eyes as a flame of fire, [ Here in Revelations, it describes the Messiah YaHUShA who has hair as white wool but in DaniAL 7: 9 it describes the Father who’s head was like clean wool; it just reminds me of Messiahs own words “He who has seen Me has seen the Father ( YaHuchanan 14: 9 ) ]
15 and His [ YaHUShA’s ] feet like [ metaphor ] burnished brass, as [ metaphor ] if refined in a furnace [ kind of indicating a time – perhaps read 1 Corinthians 3: 13 ] and His [ YaHUShA’s ] voice as [ metaphor ] the sound of many waters.
16 And in His [ YaHUShA’s ] right hand [ “Yod” ] He (( held )) seven [ 7 ] stars [ a referencer to “messengers” – see verse 20 ] and out of His [ YaHUShA’s ] mouth went a sharp two-edged sword [ probably referring to the Singular Word “YaHUaH” ] and His [ YaHUShA’s ] face was as [ metaphor ] the sun shining in its strength.
17 And when I [ YaHuchanan ] saw Him [ YaHUShA ], I fell at His [ YaHUShA’s ] feet as [ metaphor ] dead and He [ YaHUShA’s ] placed His [ YaHUShA’s ] right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid, I am the First [ “Aleph” ] and the Last [ “Tav” ] [ את ] [ a reference to “an ox towards the mark” see the ancient Hebrew letters! ]
18 and the LIVING ONE . And I [ YaHUShA’s ] became dead, [ indicating that the one speaking to YaHuchanan is the one who rose from the grave! ] and see, I am living forever and ever. Amĕn. [ meaning “that I believe it,” and / or that “it should come to pass” and in many instances translated as “Verily, Verily”. Pronunciation: “ah-mein” as appose to “amen” ] And I [ YaHUShA ] possess the keyS [ notice the plural ] OF THE [ 1 ] grave AND OF [ 2 ] death. [ see chapter 20 verse 14 ]
19 “ ((( Write ))) THEREFORE what you HAVE seen, BOTH what is now [ during the time of the assemblies when Messiah standing “in their midst” ( verse 13 ) ] AND what shall take place AFTER THESE [ after the assemblies in “the day of YaHUaH” ( see verse 10 ) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GRASP – it is indicating that the “day of YaHUaH” comes after the Assemblies when He starts to open the 7 SEALS. We could very well be "in the day of YaHUaH" but certainly not yet in the "fearful" day of YaHUaH which only starts as from the 6 seal being opened which is a prelude to the 1st Trumpet when His wraft will be poured out and only then be regarded as the "fearful day of YaHUaH".
** INTERPRETATION FOLLOWS!!! **
20 “The secret of the seven stars [ “messengers” ] which you saw in My [ YaHUShA’s ] right hand and the seven golden lampstands [ “seven golden assemblies” ] : The seven stars ARE messengers OF THE seven assemblies and the seven [ 7 ] lampstands which you saw ARE seven assemblies.
[^1]: I wish to give you some “insight” to the word “ALaHYM” ( אלהים ), as used throughout the Scriptures which is the plural of the Hebrew word “AL” ( אל ) which was unfortunately substituted ( not translated ) in many English translations as “God”. The descendants of Esau take it for the Name of the most high but in retrospect its merely pertaining to a title of the most high and therefore unfortunately dismissed by many due to ignorance. The “Aleph” ( א ) is the first letter of the Alephbet (Alphabet) and in Ancient Hebrew pictographic script written in the form of an ox head representing the “strength” of the ox and the “Lamed” ( ל ) in the form of an shepherd staff representing “authority” since Hebrew is a “doing” language its not so much representing the staff itself, but more however what it represents or what it does. In Ancient times, a king would wear the horns of an ox as a sign of his strength and carry a staff (scepter) as a sign of authority. When the meaning of both these pictographic letters are combined the original definition of the word “AL” is found as “one of Strength and Authority”. And so YaHUaH said unto Moshah, “See I have ‘nathan’(strongs H5414) GIVEN YOU ALaHYM unto Pharaoh:…” Exodus (Shemoth) 7: 1 He has given him WHAT? The answer: “ALaHYM”. And so Moshah wanted surety, thus YaHUaH said, “What is it in your hand?” and he said, “A staff” ( Exodus 4:2,3 ) an ordinary staff given to Moshah turned it into an instrument of power and authority (the Aleph). But what about the horns or the “ox head” representing the strength of the ox? Carefully note: “And it came to pass when Moshah came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of the testimony in Moshah’s hand, when he came down from the mount that Moshah knew not that THE SKIN OF HIS FACE SHONE by reason of his speaking with him. And when Aaron and all the children of YShRAL saw Moshah, behold, THE SKIN OF HIS FACE SHONE; and they were afraid to come nigh him.” ( Exodus 34: 29,30 ) According to the above verse, there was a physical change in Moshah which created fear in the people. In the English one might think it was just light coming off him that generated this fear? But the Hebrew says something different! “Skin of his face” is a poor translation. The Hebrew word “shone” is “qaran” which literally means “to have horns” representing the “strength” of the ox as YaHUaH promised He will give! He promised Moshah “ALaHYM” – the “ox head” and the “staff” not just the staff! Interestingly, many paintings and sculptures of Moshah depicts him with horns. Could it be that Michelangelo and others had some sort of “insight” which has gone forgotten in modern times? Since there are other Hebrew words meaning “to shine” and if that was what the author had intended, he would have used one of those. Instead he deliberately chose to use the word “qaran” to show Moshah was indeed one of “strength and authority”! This is a good example to show how translators have deliberately departed from the original intent, perhaps out of fear not to offend the Western reader or simply to translate the text in a manner that could makes sense to them. No matter what their motives was, I believe YaHUaH the real author was pretty sure about which words He wanted to be used, so with that in mind, I hope you will enjoy this teaching with clarity and thirst for more insight and understanding and in the same be made white and refined. In closing, the prophet Dani’AL said, “And those who have INSIGHT shall shine like the brightness of the expanse and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever” and a few sentences later he said, “Many shall be cleansed and made white and refined. But the wrong shall do wrong – and none of the wrong shall understand, BUT THOSE WHO HAVE INSIGHT SHALL UNDERSTAND!”
[^2]: “For the Master YaHUaH does no matter unless He reveals His secret to His servantS THE PROPHETS.” ( Amos 3:7 ) ServantS are regarded as prophets? What is a Scriptural definition of a Prophet? One is not a prophet because he can tell you when the next tornado is going to hit, that may be insight, but that is not a Scriptural definition of a prophet! What a prophet does according to Scripture is to show the people where and how they have departed from the Torah and how they are able to repent, which means to “turn back”, “turn around” or “return” to what? To the Torah of ALaHYM! We can see this from 2 Kings 17: 13, “yet YaHUaH testifying against Yahudah by all the prophets and by all the seers saying, “turn ye from your evil ways and keep My Commandments and Statues according to all the Torah which I have commanded your fathers and which I sent to you BY MY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS!”
[^3]: “and shall make the shoulder garment of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen, the work of a skilled workman. It is to have two shoulder pieces joined at its two edges, and so it is joined together. “And the embroidered band of the shoulder garment, which is on it, is of the same workmanship, made of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material, and fine woven linen. And you shall take two shoham stones and engrave on them the names of the sons of YShR’AL, six of their names on one stone, and the remaining six names on the other stone, according to their birth. With the work of an engraver in stone, like the engravings of a signet, engrave the two stones with the names of the sons of YShR’AL. Set them in settings of gold. And you shall put the two stones on the shoulder pieces of the shoulder garment as stones of remembrance for the sons of YShRAL. And Aharon shall bear their names before YaHUaH on his two shoulders, for a remembrance. And you shall make settings of gold, and two chains of clean gold like braided cords, and fasten the braided chains to the settings.” _Shemoth (Exodus) 28: 6-14